Busy week studying so here's my quick thoughts on the week's "news"...
- Andrew Brietbart is a malicous asshole. Why this is news to anyone I do not know.
- Sherrod issue aside, picking a former governor of a top corn producing state to run the Department of Agriculture was a terrible idea. I only wish this mess would make it easier to get rid of Vilsack.
- Say what you will about the man - Tom Tancredo knows how to push buttons like no one else in politics, nice to see him pushing Wadhams, McInnis and Maes' for a change.
- Ed Schultz is a vacuous windbag with out the slightest hint of principle. He's a shameless self-promoter and it would behoove all liberals to keep that in mind.
- Andrew Sullivan appears to have completely lost his shit again, this week it is JournoList. Seriously, WTF?