Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Maybe it was lawn gnomes?

Apparently my neighbors are some sort of heretofore unknown Super Heroes possessing amazing powers of snow shoveling.

By 6:30 this morning my neighbors across the street had completely shoveled their driveways and sidewalks. My neighborhood isn't a small lot urban neighborhood either (sorry Atrios and Yglesias) so this was no ta trivial task. It was probably 30 degrees outside, windy and still snowing when they shoveled the 8 inches of half-frozen, very wet and very heavy snow off of their walk and driveway.

I have half a mind to walk over there right now and tell them to knock it off, they're making me look bad. The other (and might I add smarter) half of my mind is telling me to stay in my sweats, enjoy my coffee and get back in bed.

No comments: