Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Going down, party time... my friends are gonna be there too

12 hours until we take off for sunny and warm Palm Springs and a Halloween that I bet we won't soon forget.



Saturday night will feature one of these albums played in it's entirety... here's hoping that it's "Exile"

  1. David Bowie | Hunky Dory
  2. David Bowie | Ziggy Stardust
  3. Frank Zappa | Apostrophe
  4. Genesis | The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
  5. Jimi Hendrix | Electric Ladyland
  6. King Crimson | Larks' Tongues In Aspic
  7. Led Zeppelin | Zeppelin I
  8. MGMT | Oracular Spectacular
  9. Michael Jackson | Thriller
  10. Pink Floyd | The Wall
  11. Prince | Purple Rain
  12. Radiohead | Kid A
  13. Rolling Stones | Exile on Main Street
  14. Van Morrison | Astral Weeks
  15. Yes | The Yes Album
Light blogging until next week when I return from the desert.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a memorable match at the Empire back in ’98. I was playing on a 6 year old Bashkir who was known for speed, but not known for dexterity. She was at 16 hands. I had a perfect back shot off the nearside, but a swift check and turn was called for. I took the shot when my opponent made a dreadful hook. As the flagmen bickered on the call, the third man came to play in my favor. Memorable indeed!

redstateblues said...

Hope you got out alright Steve. You picked a great time to go some place warm! Have fun!