Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Almost time for lift off


In 48 hours I'll be at the arena pictured above in Hampton, Virginia getting ready for the return of Phish. Friday night's show will be 55th installment of an adventure that I began at the age of 16. On Sunday I will ring in my 30th birthday at my 57th show alongside friends I haven't seen since June of 2004. I still can't quite believe that this reunion is actually happening, that I'm going to be there and that I'm turning 30.

My twitter feed will be dominated by observations from the shows Thursday through Sunday so if you don't quite understand what the hell I'm talking about that's probably why.

Phish from Germany February 16, 1997 doing a classic Stones tune...

1 comment:

Miss Tawny said...

I like that picture, thanks for posting it. Have a great run of shows!