Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Is it Tuesday evening already?

Is it really Tuesday evening and I haven't posted a single thing since Saturday? I guess it is. 

It's obviously a busy time for us politico's and I'm surely a bit distracted by my professional obligations but beyond that there just hasn't been much to say. Barack Obama has a commanding lead in the national polls, leads in all of the swing states and will, in all likelihood, be the elected the next President of the United States on November 4th. 

John McCain is still running a lackluster campaign, Sarah Palin is still an ignoramus and the sun is rising in the east and setting in the west. 

The Obama rally on Sunday was, I thought, a bit of a bore. Sure it was nice to see all of those people out and perhaps for non-political junkies the speech was meaningful. Those of us who have closely followed the campaign though could deliver most of the speech ourselves. It was a little long on policy specifics for my tastes as well. At this point in the campaign I was hoping for a more rousing "Si Se Puede!" style call to action. 


No comments: